Now Please take note: I am not saying that Christ Expects yo

Hier findet ihr Anleitungen, Char-Guides, Spiel-Guides und sonstige Tipps.

Now Please take note: I am not saying that Christ Expects yo

Beitragvon ledlightss am Di 17. Okt 2017, 09:03

Now Please take note: I am not saying that Christ Expects you to kill yourselves for Him! What he does want is your life, but in the sense of a life that is dedicated to Him. It is a matter of giving up your way of thinking and doing things and taking on His ways, by learning of Him and acting the way He would have you to act edison bulb st64.

While we think of our families and the gifts we will give them, let us not forget about Christ and what gift is the most fitting for Him.

Matthew 10:37-39 tells us, Any one who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me, and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

ARE WE WILLING TO SPEND THAT MUCH? IT IS COSTLY! BUT WHAT A PERFECT GIFT TO GIVE HIM
vintage bulb

Let us give our lives to Christ this Christmas and live our lives all year through in fellowship with Him.

"O COME LET US ADORE HIM, CHRIST, THE LORD"
ledlightss
Stachelratte

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu Diablo 2 Guides