Jerry Rice reacts to Ray Rice Never put

Das Communityforum für Player vs. Player Strategien und den dazu gehörigen Smalltalk.

Jerry Rice reacts to Ray Rice Never put

Beitragvon nuykjaue am Sa 18. Nov 2017, 14:54

Jerry Rice's reaction to Ray Rice's domestic violence incident and subsequent indefinitesuspension is simple."I'm Tyler Higbee Jersey really disappointed in him," Rice told Sporting News on Tuesday.PHOTOS: 37 disgraced athletes| Steelers player's mother killed by stepfatherSNtalked to Jerry Rice as part of the legendary Hall of Fame wide receiver's Healthy Habits campaign with Lysol Todd Gurley Jersey . Just like venerable retired players such as Ray Lewis, Jerry Rice has zero tolerance for Ray Rice's violent actions toward his wife, Janay."I really don't condone that type of behavior," Jerry Rice said. "As a man, you should never, never put your hands on a woman."The Baltimore Ravens will need to Deacon Jones Jersey move on without Ray Rice in the backfield after they released him on Monday. Inhis many league years with the 49ers, Raiders and Seahawks, Jerry Rice said he never dealtwitha similiar i sue with a teammate.Earlier this summer, Jerry Rice's son, Jerry Trumaine Johnson Jersey Rice Jr. had tryouts with Baltimoreand his old team, San Francisco,before signing as a rookie undrafted free agent with the Redskins. He was waived by the Redskins after being injured.
nuykjaue
Vampir

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu Diablo 2 PvP