Kordell Stewart suing man who said they

Das Communityforum für Player vs. Player Strategien und den dazu gehörigen Smalltalk.

Kordell Stewart suing man who said they

Beitragvon nuykjaue am Sa 18. Nov 2017, 14:47

Former NFL quarterback andcurrent ESPN analyst Kordell Stewart is suing "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"cast member Andrew Caldwellfor alleging the two had a sexual relationship, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Thursday.Caldwell said on "The ShakeUP,"an Internet Carlos Henderson Jersey morning show, that he dated Stewart,the former husband of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"cast member Porsha Williams.MORE: Openly gay athletes"I didnt know who he was at first,"Caldwell said about meeting Stewart. "I was like Brendan Langley Jersey 'Oh my God, thats you.'And um, we was at a bar, we was at a restaurant and I was like, 'Oh my God,thats Kordell'and they was like, 'Yeah, hes a football player'and I was like, 'Mmm, I like football players.' Jake Butt Jersey "Caldwell later retracted his remarks and said he didnt know Stewart.Stewarts suit claims the interview on "The ShakeUP"was a fabricated effort to come up with a "storyline"for Caldwells role on "The Gospel Truth,"a new TV show.The suit filed in DeKalb County Superior Court also names The Gospel Truth creator and producerJarrius Keyun Moon and Catalyst Next Brian Dawkins Jersey LLC., which controls "The ShakeUP."Stewart is seeking "general and special damages for ...lo s of earnings, emotional distre s and impairment to his reputation,"according to court documents.
nuykjaue
Vampir

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu Diablo 2 PvP