European the hottest scorer

Hier dreht sich alles um die Welt der (Computer)spiele abseits von Diablo.

European the hottest scorer

Beitragvon fifa17coins am Fr 16. Jun 2017, 03:21

As the hottest star of the summer market, Mbape was the first to play for the French national team in a friendly match this morning, fifa coins and he played well in the game to help the French team 3-2 against England. After the game, on the future of Mbabei's topic once again become the focus of media attention.
For his future, Mbapi admits Real Madrid's interest in him. "Real Madrid has always been very interested in the introduction of me, when I was only 14 years old, Real Madrid would like to sign me." Mbapei's position also confirmed that Zizu's previous remarks, Zidane had previously Said that Muba was very close to joining Real Madrid before. Rumors rumors, it.fifacoin.com Mbabei is still a player in Monaco, and Real Madrid seems to pay a huge transfer fee, it is difficult to get the future star.
However, Mbipei said his contract to expire in 2019, 18-year-old French star is still Monaco's people. Just past this season, Mbapi for Monaco in the tournament scored 26 goals, thunder is Sheng. But he is very cautious about his future, "we will see what will happen next. I want to work with my family, we will seriously consider the future.We must understand the situation, fifa 17 coins but also to understand the idea of the club (Monaco). Or a member of the club, I am not a free agent, let us wait and see.
fifa17coins
Stachelratte

Re: European the hottest scorer

Beitragvon Thongkon007 am Di 25. Jul 2017, 11:47

Confirmed that Zizu had said before. Zidane had said that Muba approached Real Madrid before.สล๊อตออนไลน์
Thongkon007
Zombie

Ähnliche Beiträge

Zurück zu Spiele Forum